The Guide to The New Age Empire

If something is labeled as unknown or has a question mark by it, at the moment it either shouldn't be known or it isn't important. You decide.

People

Name: Jakina Briefs Nickname: Jackie-chan
Age: Nine (Ku) Height: 4'5 (134cm)
Weight: 60lb (27kg) Hobbies: Hanging with Pan and Bra, playing tricks on her niichans, being Vegeta's other favorite
First Appearance: Book One, Chapter One: It Could Have Been Different
Description: She has jet black hair in one of Bulma's styles from when she was a child and blue eyes. She loves to smile and have fun which makes her mother wonder if she's going to be a partier when she grows up.

Name: Vegeta Briefs Jr. Nickname: V.J.
Age: Twenty (Ni-juu) Height: 5'7 (170cm)
Weight: 175lb (79kg) Hobbies: Playing video games, annoying people, hanging with Trunks and Goten, dating Marron
First Appearance: Book One, Chapter One: It Could Have Been Different
Description: He's got Vegeta's hair style in Bulma's color which makes him look a little weird. His facial features are more like his mother than his father although he has Vegeta's personality. He's a martial artist just like almost everyone else in his family and has blue eyes.

Name: Jas Nickname: n/a
Age: ? Height: ?
Weight: ? Hobbies: ?
First Appearance: Book Two, Chapter Five: Of Magical Springs and Hidden Catches
Description: He started to work for Taura because he's his friend and after the accident no one else would hire him. Jas is subject to fits of unexplainable bloodlust and Taura is the only one who can calm him down.

Name: Judek Nickname: Doc
Age: ? Height: ?
Weight: ? Hobbies: ?
First Appearance: Book One, Chapter Three: Enslavement
Description: He's the head scientist of the Suk'dn space mining project and absolutely loves experimenting on and dissecting specimens. There is a team of ten scientists at his command and Amarkan is his favorite.

Name: Kallen Nickname: Kally, Kally-chan
Age: Thirty-three (Sanjuu-san) Height: ?
Weight: ? Hobbies: ?
First Appearance: Book Two, Chapter Four: Space City Astra
Description: Kallen's got light blue skin as well as silver eyes and is a lieutenant in the Rhistal Imperial Army and comes from the planet Alia. She's the youngest and only female child in her house (has four older brothers) and is currently assigned to train cadets. Vegeta and Goten got to talking to her in the line for the exchange booth and she explained to them about the Day of Commerce and told them about the other saiyans on the Trading Floor.

Name: Lizza Nickname: Liz
Age: ? Height: ?
Weight: ? Hobbies: ?
First Appearance: Book Two, Chapter Four: Space City Astra
Description: She's a Lyz'da with silver hair that helped Goten and Vegeta find an exchange office in Astra. Vegeta offered to pay her for her services and they finally settled on dinner that night.

Name: Magori Nickname: n/a
Age: Seven (Nana) Height: 3'5 (104cm)
Weight: 40lb (18kg) Hobbies: Playing with Jakina, Pan, and Bra, hanging around Mia, hearing stories about Chikyuu
First Appearance: Book One, Chapter Four: Experimentation
Description: He's the little Namekian boy who told Mia of the bars in Judek's lab and hugged her when he was free. After leaving Suk'dn-sei and returning to Namek-sei he didn't want to leave her so Muri gave Mia permission to 'adopt' him. Magori's small and basically looks like your average Namekian.

Name: Mia Son Nickname: n/a
Age: Fifteen (Juu-go) Height: 5'9 (175cm)
Weight: 103lb (47kg) Hobbies: Sparring with Goten, Trunks and V.J., flying, chatting on the internet
First Appearance: Book One, Chapter Two: Revival and Reconstruction
Description: Mia's personality is much like Pan's. They both are extreme tomboys and love to fight right along side everyone else. Her latest goal is to reach Super Saiyan Level 3. She looks more like her mother than her father and her eyes are dark brown.

Name: Moura Son Nickname: n/a
Age: Twelve months (Ni-jungetsu) Height: ?
Weight: ? Hobbies: ?
First Appearance: Book Two, Chapter Two: Go Forth Brave Adventurers
Description: She's Videl and Gohan's second daughter. More on her later.

Name: Taura Nickname: n/a
Age: Twenty-one (Nijuu-ichi) Height: ?
Weight: ? Hobbies: ?
First Appearance: Book Two, Chapter Five: Of Magical Springs and Hidden Catches
Description: He and his 'partner' Jas own a booth on the Astra Trading Floor that sells weapons, armor, and training. He first claims that Goten is his father and then Goku but they evetually figure out that it's someone else.


Places

Name: Chikyuu Location: In the northern part of the universe, Milky Way Galaxy
Description: This is basically where almost everything takes place. Battles, wishes, and births. Almost everyone was born on this planet except Vegeta, Magori, Dende, and Piccolo.

Name: Neo Namek-sei Location: Northern part of the universe, between Neo Suk'dn-sei and Chikyuu
Description: This is the planet the Namekians relocated to after Frieza destroyed their old one and it's almost identical to the first. Muri is kami and he was the one that sent Dende to be Chikyuu's new one.

Name: Suk'dn-sei Location: A week long trip from Chikyuu
Description: Judek, Sarden, Amarkan, and the rest of the Lyz'da come from this planet. The Lyz'da are a race of reptilian looking people that have pretty advanced space technology and were going to use the Namekians as slaves.

Name: Astra Location: x3495,y2003, northern galaxy, east of Chikyuu
Description: This is the home of the Trading Floor and the the closest Space Police station to Chikyuu. Vegeta and Goten had to come here because they got a speeding ticket. This is where they met Lizza, Kallen, and Taura.

Name: Tale-sei Location: Pretty close to Ananci
Description: This is the planet Taura and Jas are from and home to a spacial rift that Death Chasers are struggling with. It was here that Jas lost part of his soul.

Name: Syth-sei Location: Unknown
Description: Ankan, the King of Thieves, makes his true home on this planet. There are many others out in space that serve as temporary hide-outs, but this is Ankan's birthplace and the planet that started the entire underground market.

Name: Agalar Location: Unknown
Description: This is the planet that's the destination for Vegeta Jr. and crew since the beginning of book two. Based on the prequel, the Kamoku-jin planet is Agalar's sister planet so there's going to be some problems. A LOT of problems.


Pronunciation

Ananci (a-nahn-cee)
Ankan (ahn-can)
Agalar (ag-a-lar)
Enon (e-nawn)
Jas (jass)
Kamoku (kah-mo-koo)
Keekle (key-cull)
Lyz'da (liz-da)
Naoni (nah-o-nee)
Suk'dn (sook-den)
Syth (sigh-th)
Tale (tah-lay)
Taura (tow-rah)


Mini Dictonary

Death Chaser: These are people that force the spirits that come through the spacial rifts back into the afterlife. The job is life threatening, however, so Death Chasers are paid tons of money to compensate.
***
Keekle: A little creature (that looks incredibly like a ball of dust) that Kallen buys for Goten (his Christmas present from her).
***
Knowledge Giver: Someone who holds all of the knowledge in the universe inside of their mind. Anything you would like to know, he is the one you go to. Some say Grynth (grin-th) is immortal but no one is really sure.
***
Naoni: The universal theory of peace that states that everyone -- people, plants, and animals -- can coexist without any problems.
***
Rubian: The currency of Astra. It comes in units of one hundred, fifty, five, and one while the change comes in units of twenty-five, ten, and one and are called rubles. You cannot use yen for exchange as of yet but there are four rubians to one American dollar.
***
The Shadow Stalkers: Led by the Lord of Shadows, this group specializes in the fall of rulers. They chase rumors and find every dark moment of your life and spread it around the world. This is all done so that they can put the Lord of Shadows or someone similar in a position of power.
***
Spacial Rift: A hole in space that connects the living world and the one of the dead. There is no way to mend the tear, however, so Death Chasers are employed to keep the peace.
***
UPAD: Stands for: Universal Public Access Device. A small, computer-like device Kallen picked up for Gohan that enables you to view information from around the universe.